GlobalVision International provides professional Arabic translation services at competitive rates. Whether you are looking to translate from English to Arabic or vice versa, we can help you!
While greatly varying Arabic dialects are spoken around the Arab countries, the Arabic written language remains the same across all. It is the language of the Islamic religion and therefore allows very little deviation from its original form.
When translating into Arabic, you can chose to translate into the official language, which will be understood by all literate people in the Arab world. You only need to account for varying currencies or locale specific variations when and where needed.
If you want to produce an audio track in the official Arabic language, you can also do so to meet the needs for the entire Arab world. However, if you are seeking to use local dialects, you will need to accommodate each and every country as dialects greatly vary across different Arab countries.
Also, the Arabic language is written from right to left, while numbers are written from left to write. Your software, content management system, authoring tools, or printing service provider will have to support bi-directional languages to be able to accurately handle Arabic requirements.
Arabic is not an easy language to handle. Make sure you hire professionals that can speak and write the language to understand all its nuances and requirements.
Our Arabic Translation Expertise Extends Into
- Arabic Document Translation Services: Technical Manuals, Handbooks,
- Arabic Legal Translation Services: Legal Contracts, Law Document
- Arabic Marketing Translation Services: Brochures, Datasheets, Press Releases, Surveys
- Arabic Medical Translation Services: instruction manuals, labels, inserts, regulatory letters and software
- Arabic Website Translation Service
- Arabic Software Localization Services
- All Arabic web file formats: HTML, XHTML, XML, JAVA, FLASH, CSS, ASP, PHP
- Arabic Audio, Subtitles, Voice Over for your videos and multimedia content in any Arabic flavor
To ensure confidence in our Arabic translation quality work we provide, we are ISO9001 Certified and we have a dedicated office in the Middle-East with the best Arabic translators.
Why the Arabic Language?
- Official language in 26 countries
- Native speakers: More than 310 million first language speakers.
- Total GDP of about $3.6 trillion in the countries where Arabic is spoken as an official language
- GDP global rank: #8
Client with Translation Requirements Said
“I highly recommend GlobalVision and the services they provide, far and above any other translation service previously used by PROSOCO, Inc. Projects are delivered on time – usually ahead of schedule – and I know the translation has been through a thorough quality control/assurance process.”
Why are Professional Arabic Translations so Important?
Read the following blog posts about the horrors in the industry of misusing Arabic bi-directional and recursive requirements:
- Arabic Localization, Going Backwards?!
- Do All Roads Lead to Rome?
- Lack of Quality Assurance
- Arabic Voice Over Translation
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, Experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists and engineers who have been performing top quality translations for 20 years. In addition to the native Arabic translators, we have project managers and engineers that are fluent in the Arabic language and can handle all its technical requirements. We can separate art (language) from science (format) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently allowing your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages used. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry, and we have the data to prove it!Please Share!