Our expert Desktop Publishing (DTP) services support most document formats in any language. Not only we ensure that your document is “ready-to-print”, but we can provide cost-competitive Print Services as well.
Our desktop publishing services include:
- File conversion: We can convert your files to different formats as required. With the advent of XML-based single sourced documents, many companies are undergoing conversions of their content to DITA based XML formats. Furthermore, we can help you convert from legacy formats to standard or current formats. For instance, it is less costly to convert a document from QuarkXPress into InDesign before the translation takes place for all languages. Our professional layout team can take care of these conversion needs efficiently and promptly.
- Image or Graphical Editing: We can edit text embedded within images as needed or recapture images from your localized software application or localized graphical user interfaces (GUI). Localizing Art is an art that we have mastered!
- Post-translation brush-up: We make sure your translated content looks just as nice as the original. Our desktop publishing process has a 30 point checklist procedure that our DTP experts apply to ensure that each page is accurately desktop published. We also include one free cycle of changes to the target files after the client’s in-country review takes place and feedback is presented to us.
- Publication: We publish your content to a variety of formats like MS Word, Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint (PPT), PageMaker, PDF, QuarkXPress, XML or HTML.
- Print & Ship: Get your final product printed directly and shipped to where it’s needed fast.
Document translation often results in 20-50% more text creating prolonged pages, truncated table columns, orphan bullets and widow paragraphs. Translated documents often require professional desktop publishing, particularly before sending to print or publishing online. Our professional layout team can check the translated files and perform necessary layout adjustments to make your final translated documents look professional. A few dollars spent on layout and typesetting can save you a small fortune on reprint and reshipping costs!