We provide world class Software Localization service and specialized, highly technical, and professional translations into all commercial languages.
Translation is often the critical path in Software Localization. Streamlining the process requires streamlining the translation tasks. By applying search and database technologies to the software localization process, we are able to eliminate redundancies and reduce time needed by developers and tech pub writers to manage changing content in source files, help and manuals.
GlobalVision International is founded by engineers seeking to simplify the localization process and who are able to translate/localize your software into 100+ languages.
- Desktops: Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux
- Mobile: iPhone, iPAD, Android, BlackBerry, Win
- Web: Ruby, LAMP, Ajax, HTML4, .Net
Technologies & File Types Supported
- Source Files: Wiki, ResX, ASP .Net, Java, XML, PHP, RC, VB, String Tables…
- Binary Files: DLL, EXE, OCX, RES…
- Dialog Box Resizing, Build, Compilation
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Screen Capture, Crystal Reports
Technical Translation Services for Manuals and Online Help
- Structured XML (XMetaL, FrameMaker, DocBook, …)
- FrameMaker, PageMaker, InDesign, QuarkXPress
- MS Word, MS Publisher
- RTF, SGML HTML, XML (Flare, RoboHelp, Wiki…)
- Single source environments for online help, manuals and webhelp
Some of our Software Clients
“DYMO Software is localized into 16 languages, ranging from Chinese, to Czech, Polish and Hungarian as well as all Central European languages. After about five years working with a European-based company for localization we felt we needed to look elsewhere. Our initial project with GlobalVision was the localization of software and associated documentation into Traditional and Simplified Chinese. They were able to provide both languages at a competitive cost, on time, and with fewer problems than what we had experienced before. Since then, all localization has been moved to GlobalVision and we couldn’t be happier.While GlobalVision has provided excellent translation work for us, they also have very strong project management that allows them to meet their commitments on cost and delivery. Additionally, while Trados is a standard tool for localization, they understand it and make full use of it. This has allowed us to save money on localization and new product introductions by reusing previously localized sections of user manuals, help files and software UI’s.Lastly, coming at the end of a long bit of product development, localization is often done with tremendous time pressures and external stresses. Throughout such trying times, GlobalVision personnel have bent over backwards to see that our needs are met. This professionalism has earned them a very important position as part of DYMO’s extended enterprise.”
Useful Software Localization Articles
- 15 Reasons why you should use a professional translation localization service
- Software Localization Datasheet
- Are You Considering Product Localization?
- The Visible and Hidden Benefits of Localization and Translation
- To Localize Or Not To Localize… Is This The Question At Hand?
- Top Five Localization Myths
- Your Localization Strategy Should Evolve With Your Needs
- Product localization processes
- Internationalization ( i18n ) : Do’s and Don’ts in software development before product localization
- Pseudo-translate before you translate
- Best Localization Practices
- How To Select Your Localization / Translation Team
- How To Select Your In-Country Reviewers
- Authoring for localization
- Taking Full Advantage Of Single-Sourcing And Succeeding
- Translation database fuzzy matches and word count demystified
- 5 Ways to Reduce Localization Costs
- 10 Tips on reducing localization update costs
- Understanding Translation Memory tools
- Do’s And Don’ts When Localizing Art
- Are Last-Minute Updates Wreaking Havoc With Your Localization Budget?
- Localization QA
- Localizing into Chinese?
- Check out our exhaustive Translation Services Language Listing
- Software Localization Prudent Practices
- Superlative Software Localization for Medical Devices
- Going Global? 3 Top Reasons for a Streamlined Localization Process!
- Challenges Localizing Wiki Files
- Six Things I Learned for Software Localization
- Arabic Localization, Going Backwards?!
- Software Localization: Job for a Single Volunteer?
- What Happened to Quality in Localization and Translation?
- Software Translation Services = Software Localization?
- Professional Translation Company Selection
- Tips on Software Localization
- Heed the Advice – Best practices before localization
- Claim a Lane!
- Flush Twice to Conserve Water!
- Localization Bucket List: What needs to happen before the localization industry calls it quit!
- 5 Reasons Why Product Localization Fails
- Let strategy dictate process
- MDD 2007/45/EC and software localization
- The Ideal Localization Kit
- Agile programming impact on software localization
- Translation and Localization Process Audit
- Staged GUI Localization
- The Ripple Effects of Source Change
- Would you build a tower on a crooked foundation?
- Lack of Quality Assurance
- Software Localization – Not a walk in the park!
- When to Localize Your Software?
- Benefits of Translation Management Systems (TMS)
- Localization QA
- How to Justify Localization?
- Do’s and Don’ts in Software Development before Internationalization ( i18n )
- Pseudo Translate before you Translate
- Localization QA: How important?
- Sneak Preview Software Localization: Top-Down Implementation