With low overhead and small startup costs, software companies are mushrooming everywhere to provide thousands of applications to niche markets. Once successful at home, they quickly move to expand globally to gain market share and increase revenues.
Young successful companies typically insist on focusing on technology leadership. This is what makes them successful in the first place. As they venture into international markets, many experience for the first time, global nuances that require special attention. The need to localize their software rarely made it into product requirement specs before a major customer, in an foreign market, demands it…
(For the full Text, please contact us)
Software Developer and Publisher, Sep-Oct 97 Issue by Nabil Freij
Software Localization Articles
- Challenges Localizing Wiki Files
- Internationalization ( i18n ) : Do’s and Don’ts in software development before product localization
- Pseudo translate before you translate
- Localization QA, how important?
- Localization Challenges
- Software Translation Services = Software Localization?
- The Ideal Localization Kit