GlobalVision International Announces Results Of The 2004 Client Satisfaction Survey

96% to rClient Satisfaction Surveyecommend the company’s services to others!

Westborough, MA, February 4, 2005 – GlobalVision International, Inc., a specialist in software localization and translation, announced today the results of its annual Client Satisfaction Survey.

The survey measured the satisfaction level of GlobalVision’s client base. Some highlights of the survey’s results:

  • 100% of the respondents are satisfied and will use the company’s services again. 96% would recommend GlobalVision’s services to others.
  • 92% of the respondents stated that it is very easy to work with GlobalVision, and all said that its staff is always responsive to their needs.
  • 92% of the respondents said that they encountered no problems working with GlobalVision, while the other 8% stated that whatever problems they had were quickly resolved.
  • 80% of respondents familiar with our competitors’ services said that GlobalVision’s services are better.

Here’s just a sample of the comments we received:

“Professional, personal, efficient, worry-free, low maintenance, friendly, honest. These are the things that come to mind when I think of GlobalVision and my relationship with them. As they say in high school: Don’t change!”

“I appreciate your prompt service and how easy it is to work with you.”

“It has been a pleasure working with GlobalVision. We are extremely pleased.”

“Our top priority is not only to make each and every client fully satisfied, but also to ensure that their end-users are satisfied,” said Nabil Freij, President of GlobalVision International. “We raise the bar in the industry when we say that we have fulfilled our duty only when our clients’ end-users are successful.”

We collaborate with our clients to help them reduce time-to-market, increase market penetration, and reduce support calls and product-update costs. Our team of localization experts can help you minimize international liabilities and project a professional image to international prospects and clients.

GlobalVision International is equipped with experts who can convert your products from and into an array of languages. To learn more about how we can prepare you for the global marketplace, visit www.globalvis.com.

Please Share!   Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail
Posted in: