97% said that projects were delivered on or ahead of schedule!
Westborough, MA, January 9, 2007 – GlobalVision International, Inc., a specialist in software localization and translation, announced today the results of its annual Client Satisfaction Survey.
The survey measured the satisfaction level of GlobalVision’s client base. The highlights of the survey’s results are:
- 95% of the respondents said that the dedicated project manager contacted them promptly after the project was approved
- 90% said that they were updated on the status of their project on a regular basis
- 100% said that their phone calls and emails were returned in a timely manner
- 98% said that GlobalVision set project details and expectations correctly at the beginning of the project
- 97% said that projects were delivered on or ahead of schedule
- 94% said that the quality met their needs
- 98% said that the budget was met
Overall 45% rated our overall service quality as very high, 53% rated it high and 2% rated it moderate. No one rated it low or very low.
Here’s a sample of the comments we received:
“Working with GlobalVision is a breeze, I wish all our suppliers had the same work ethic! I never have to worry about prompt delivery and they provide us with excellent and thoroughly checked translation services. Our account project manager is great to work with… she’s professional, courteous, patient and flexible (our deadlines and timelines are always chaotic) and I would not hesitate to recommend the whole team at Global Visions to anyone looking for a turn-key company that provides not only translations in any language, but also are equipped to take a project from beginning to end including the DTP work which has proven to be invaluable to us, since we work with so many language versions of our clients marketing materials.”
“Great service, better communication than other vendors we’ve worked with.”
“It is a pleasure working with a serious and competent team. Quality and time are always respected. Keep going in this way! ”
“Our top priority is not only to make each and every client fully satisfied, but also to ensure that their end-users are satisfied,” said Nabil Freij, President of GlobalVision International. “We raise the bar in the industry when we say that we have fulfilled our duty only when our clients’ end-users are successful.”