Web visitors now have easy access to localization and translation industry thought leadership material via free blog, webinars and white papers.
WESTBOROUGH, MA, APRIL 14, 2014 – GlobalVision International Inc., a leading Translation and Localization Company, is inviting everyone to explore its new website www.globalvis.com. With the new design, visitors can benefit from a richer visual experience and a simplified navigation while taking full advantage of all the thought leadership material that GlobalVision has provided over many years.
The website’s navigation has been optimized to allow fast access to needed information and easy guidance,especially for first time translation clients. The main features of the website include:
- Modern Layout: The new website offers modern and colorful design aiming at enhancing the visitors’ overall visual experience.
- Improved structure and navigation: The services’ metro-menu allows visitors to quickly spot the information that they were looking for and access its detailed description with one click.
- Responsive design: With the increasing usage of mobile and tablet platforms for accessing Internet, the website has been optimized to offer the best experience to Desktop, as well as tablets and mobile users.
“We built this website with the end user in mind. Visitors can quickly learn about the localization and translation industry, understand its practices, and evaluate how the values that GlobalVision offers can help them execute and deliver accurate and timely translations for their employers” said Danielle Ayoub, Marketing Manager at GlobalVision. “We are confident the new site has tremendous value to all translation and localization managers and we look forward to see them frequently visit it and comment on our posts.”
Recently, GlobalVision participated in Massachusetts Export Expo last December and will participate on May 1st at the MassBuys Expo. Visit us at booth 128A!
GlobalVision is a complete Translation solutions provider with an emphasis on technical documents translation and localization. With almost two decades of experience, 4000+ subject matter native translators and high quality customer service, GlobalVision proved itself as a leader in the industry and a highly reliable partner. GlobalVision’s services include but are not limited to:
- Specialized Translations and Localization: software localization, medical translation, marketing transcreation, search engine geo-optimization…
- Documents Translation: Manuals, user guides, online courses…
- Interpretation: consecutive over the phone from and into 100+ languages
- Multimedia, Audio and Video: e-Learning, Marketing, Sales, Web Technologies…
- Layout and Printing: Desktop publishing (DTP), labeling, printing, packaging and shipping.
|Whitepaper Going Global on a Shoestring?! Want to grow your business outside of your current markets? Request our complimentary whitepaper to learn more about how you can achieve international market penetration incrementally and judiciously.||Enabling Globalization: A Guide to Using Localization to Penetrate International Markets Executives come to us with a desire to go global but unsure of what the process entails. In this eBook, you will find the practical advice you need to start on your way and follow through to a successful finish. Sold online everywhere including Amazon and iTunes!|