GlobalVision International provides professional French translation services for any French speaking country. Whether you are looking to translate from English to French for France, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, Senegal or Haiti, or from French to English, or 100+ other languages, we can help!
Our in-country based French translators can attend to all the French language nuances for each specific country or geography. We can also provide you with multiple version of French, depending on your international product roll-out plans at a fraction of the cost of the original French translation.
If your product already supports France, with little effort and expenditure, we can convert it to support any of the 28 other French speaking countries!
Our French Translators’ Expertise Extends Into
- French Technical Manuals, Datasheets
- French Handbooks, Press Releases, Surveys
- French Legal Contracts, Law Documents
- French Marketing Brochures & Catalogs
- French Medical equipment instruction manuals, brochures and software
- French software localization
- French website translation for all web file formats: HTML, XHTML, XML, JAVA, FLASH, CSS, ASP, PHP…
- French Audio and Video translations including French Voice Over, Subtitling, Transcription, consecutive Interpretation…
To ensure confidence in our French translation quality work we provide, we are ISO9001 Certified.
- Official language in 29 countries
- Native speakers: 115 Million as first language
- Non-native speakers: 275 Million as first & second language
- Total GDP of about $3.5 trillion in the countries where French is spoken as an official language
What Clients Say?
“Highly recommended! I have worked with GlobalVision on several translation projects (Spanish, French, Italian, …) They have always been a pleasure to work with, and have provided our company with high-quality finished products.”
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, Experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists and engineers who have been performing top quality French translations for 20 years. We can separate art (language) from science (format) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently allowing your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages used. In addition to our native French translators, many of our project managers and engineers are fluent in French, helping provide an extra level of quality that you do not see with non-French speaking staff. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry, and we have the data to prove it!Please Share!