GlobalVision International provides high quality, reliable Life Sciences and Medical Engineering translation services at competitive rates.
We understand the complexity in communicating medical and engineering concepts and terminology. This is why we only employ translators with science & technical expertise to handle such projects. We ensure that your technically challenging life-science engineering documents are handled by translators with background in the medical-engineering area required.
Life Science Translation Services Enjoy the Following Advantages
- Translation from and into all commercial languages. Regardless what country or language you seek, we can support you! GlobalVision has delivered for Medical Device companies, software localization and document translations into as many as 40 languages, simultaneously. We support 100+ languages and our processes can accommodate any language or character set requirement.
- All Translations reviewed by a second translator. This is critical for life-science applications where accuracy and quality are paramount to the success of the product and the reduction of liability and problems with regulatory bodies. Translators are human and can make mistakes. Have a second set of eyes check the translation is currently the only sure way to guarantee quality and accuracy.
- Translation database ensures future savings. By storing all your translations in a database, your technical publication group can focus on updating your documents and your software group can concentrate or releasing updates, without worrying about maintaining old translations in place or where the changes take place. Our translation technology will leverage all existing translations with minimal overhead.
- Professional print/multimedia design in any file format. While many companies are gravitating to use more online documentation and online help, some still see benefits in delivering printed docs to their clients. Our production group supports documentation in all of its online and print forms. Don’t fret about committing to one form or other, by storing the translation in databases, we can help you transition from one format to the other with minimal pain and resources.
- Blind back-translation available when needed. Blind back-translation is at times requested by regulated bodies to ensure that the translated text maintains the integrity of the source. By having another group of translators translate the target languages back to the source language, without having access to the initial source, one can ensure the accuracy of the translations.
- Certificate of Accuracy generated for each project. This is to meet regulated body or your quality management system requirements. Certificates of accuracy are provided to you at no additional cost.
- Free online Translation Management System (TMS) with complete visibility for project tracking, billing & status. You will have your own login account where you can initiate projects, monitor their status, review your quotes and get files and invoices. The system makes the entire translation project transparent and gives you access to all your translation assets.
- Online Translation and Collaboration is provided via the TMS. If your in-country reviewers would like to check or modify the translation, we can give them access online to the translation files where they can make any necessary modifications without upsetting the translation process or the translation database.
- $1M E-O insurance coverage at no charge giving you the peace of mind in the unlikely situation where a human error occurs. In our 20 plus years of business, we never had to use this insurance. But having it as a protection is comforting.
- ISO9001 Certified to meet your Quality Management System requirements with minimal verification and certification needed on your side.
- Operating Manuals, Operator & Safety manuals, Installation Manuals
- Training material: eLearning, Articulate, FrameMaker, DIVA, XML…
- Technical drawings: CAD, CAM, MEP, AutoCAD…
- Technical patents and reports
- Technical Proposals and Prospecti
- Engineering specifications documents, schematics and drawings
Experience in Technologies & File Types
- Source Files: Wiki, ResX, ASP .Net, Java, XML, PHP, RC, VB, String Tables…
- Binary Files: DLL, EXE, OCX, RES…
- Dialog Box Resizing, Build, Compilation
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Screen Capture, Crystal Reports
- Desktops: Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux
- Mobile: iPhone, iPAD, Android, BlackBerry, Win
- Web: Ruby, LAMP, Ajax, HTML4, .Net
The Economic Benefits of Life Science Translation Services
Medical devices and pharmaceutical companies that choose to go global have some built in advantages while promoting, or selling their products and services. Many have already stepped foot into global markets by doing international trials and medical research projects, or by designing and manufacturing equipment or devices overseas. With this established international exposure, various medical communities across the globe will have been exposed to the research, products and medicines ahead of time. This built-in awareness, if leveraged correctly, can be a huge marketing advantage. Through life science translations and medical translation services that exposure will grow to enable simultaneous releases of products in multiple countries.
While it can be daunting for some companies to conduct medical trials far away from their home turf, with the right medical advisers and research coordinators, and a good medical translation service working by their sides, it can offer many benefits as well.
Some of our Clients
“…We found GlobalVision online so naturally we were a little concerned if their delivery will match the sales pitch, so we started with one language to test them out. Three years later we solely use GlobalVision ...”
“Since the initial multi-language website project, Spatial has made GlobalVision their go-to company for all translations including press releases, web content, and collateral materials. Each project is completed quickly and accurately,.”
“We are very impressed with GlobalVision’s professional approach to localization. Our product-update localization efforts and costs have gone down by as much as 30%.”
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, Experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists and engineers who have been performing top quality translations for 20 years. We can separate art (language) from science (format) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently allowing your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages used. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry, and we have the data to prove it!