GlobalVision provides world class medical translation services and professional medical localization into all commercial languages.
One of our main foci over the last 20 years has been on the unique translation needs of Life Science companies. These include Medical & Surgical Device manufacturers, Research Tool companies, Clinical Diagnostic firms, Patient Recruitment and Clinical Trials, and Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies.
Whether your company has recently won CE Mark approval, been granted 510k Approval from the FDA or is in the process of obtaining such, we understand the importance of 100% accurate data and medical information translation.
Our Life-Science Translation Service and expertise extend into:
- Multimedia medical applications (Computer Aided Detection, Digital Microscopy, Diagnostic Systems, Robotic Surgery)
- Medical documents, prescriptions, Data Sheets, Reports …
- Patient Information, Questionnaires, Recruitment Materials for patient recruitment and clinical trials
- User guides for medical staff and patients
- Medical equipment: instruction manuals, brochures and software
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information
- Labeling, Custom Printing, and Packaging Services
- Certificate of Accuracy upon request for your 21 CFR Part 11 compliant records
- Medical Interpretive Services into 100+ languages
- Medical Transcription Services
To ensure confidence in our medical translation quality work we provide, we are ISO9001 Certified.
Attend our Healthcare Translation Webinar
Please watch the following short 2-minute intro to find out more:
Our Medical / Healthcare Clients Said
“Working with GlobalVision is always an easy decision. Not only is the GlobalVision team seamless and a pleasure to team-up with, but their work is always thorough, accurate, and we trust their final product. GlobalVision has always been very flexible with our sometimes-demanding timelines, and they are very fair with their price. When we started to work with GlobalVision, what attracted us the most was how they not only could translate our articles, but they could also lay them out in InDesign. Though this may seem like a standard task, you must understand that not every company can tackle this—we found that often companies did not have the version of Creative Suite that was compatible with our own. It can get really messy with plug-ins and conversions. However, GlobalVision is completely equipped and we are so grateful for that. Their great attitude, work ability, and open communication makes them the full package.” SanovaWorks, New York, NY
“We are very impressed with GlobalVision’s professional approach to localization. Our product-update localization efforts and costs have gone down by as much as 30%.” Biomerica, Inc., Newport, CA
“… On a different note, I just went onto your website. Feel free to list our company as one of your happy clients, as we are very pleased with your work so far.” Carl Zeiss Vision Canada, Ontario, Canada
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, Experience! We are professional project managers, medical-field linguists and engineers who have been performing top quality medical translations for 20 years. We can separate art from science and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently allowing your words to be meaningful in all languages used. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry, and we have the data to prove it!
Medical Translation Resources
- Medical Translation Datasheet
- 5 Cases Studies in Medical Translation and Localization Whitepaper
- 10 ways to reduce medical devices translation localization costs
- 15 Reasons why you should use a professional translation localization service
- Medical Translation Looking to the Past to Solve Today’s Problems - June 21, 2017
- Are Translation Certifications Needed in your Business? - June 16, 2017
- Medical Document Translation Consistency and Quality - May 11, 2017
- Medical Translation Services and the Global Medical Device Market - April 20, 2017
- Medical Translations Help Save Healthcare - March 10, 2017
Read more about Medical Translation…Please Share!