We seek to employ a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage and improve the company’s website, perform SEO, boost presence on Social media, implement lead generation and nurturing campaigns, and improve the quality of the generated leads.
- Increasing website traffic and conversions.
- Generating quality leads by implementing B2B digital marketing strategies.
- Establishing and enhancing lead nurturing email campaigns.
- Ensuring that the CRM database is clean, accurate and growing.
- Creating high quality online content, such as: blog posts, press releases, whitepapers etc…
- Implementing SEO best practices: keywords, Meta-tags, backlinks, mobile responsiveness.
- Monitoring results using Google Analytics, Leadformix reports and other SEO tools.
- Managing company’s social media channels and engaging in any industry relevant discussions, comments etc…
- Interacting with US-based Account Managers to understand how to improve quality of leads.
- Proficiency in digital marketing methods and techniques including outbound Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Online Advertising, Social Media, SEO…
- Experience in B2B Social Media marketing tools on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter…
- Knowledge of online CRM and marketing systems. MS Dynamics and Leadformix experience is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with HTML programming language.
- Excellent English written skills.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Sciences with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Energetic and Proactive, with ability and desire to work independently and in a small professional environment.
Please e-mail your CV/résumé and salary requirements for immediate consideration.