GlobalVision International provides high quality, fast turnaround professional document translation services at competitive rates.
We translate all kinds of documents into all commercial languages including Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, French, Spanish, Korean, Italian, German, Turkish, Malay and 100+ other languages… at the highest quality!
XML and DITA
Due to recent advances in object oriented authoring, many of our clients have dropped the traditional authoring tools in favor of single-sourcing. XML and DITA are proving to be the next generation of authoring methodologies helping shrink development cycles. They also reduce authoring and localization costs, and improve migration of documentation across products, departments and suppliers.
Furthermore, most online help authoring tools now relay on HTM and XML code baseline. Unless your team is familiar with them, streamlining the translation process will not be easy. Due to our use of Translation Memory technology with specialized file parsers, our technical team can separate the words to translate from the code. This makes it seamless to the translators to do what they do best, translate! Due to our technical team’s ability to stitch back the translated text into the code, we can generate all localized versions of your help and manuals in their native formats.
Certainly, when using Framemaker, InDesign, QuarkXpress and other traditional authoring tools, our team can do a fantastic job for you. We have over twenty years experience translating documents in these formats, into all required languages.
Additionally, our professional desktop publishers are experienced with all publishing platforms. They understand the nuances involved in releasing print or publish-ready documents to send to your printer or to post online. As a result, they have generated a check list of more than thirty items to go over before certifying their work. You will not find a more comprehensive list anywhere else in our industry.
For financial and healthcare businesses, or other regulated industries, our team offers a certificate of accuracy that can also be notarized when needed. Most noteworthy, this certification is not merely a disclaimer of liability as many in our industry opt to do, but an actual certification of quality translation. See the certificate here.
Our Professional Document Translation Services Include
- Technical Translation (User Guides, Tutorials, Instructional Manuals, Online Help, Telecom manuals, Technical Datasheets, Engineering Specifications Files, Diagrams & CAD files, Manufacturing Documents, etc…)
- Financial Translation (Financial Statements, Credit Reports, Balance Sheets, Prospectuses, Equity Research…)
- Handbooks, Press Releases, Surveys, Marketing Brochures & Catalogs, White Papers, Datasheets, PowerPoint Presentations…
- Legal Translation (Legal Contracts, Law Documents, Patents, Contractual Matters…)
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, XML, DITA, PDF, QuarkXPress, Adobe FrameMaker, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Certificate of Accuracy (Available upon request at No Charge)
To ensure confidence in the document translation service quality work we provide, we are ISO9001 Certified. Please take a look at our well validated Translation Process.
Our Clients Love Us!
“This is our first experience with document translation and GlobalVision made it very easy for us. They seemed to know exactly what we needed without a lot of back and forth phone calls and emails, a very efficient company to work with.”
“GlobalVision’s attentiveness to our needs and wants has made them an easy choice for our company’s document translations. We can send them a document and it comes back ready to use, no extra work on our end.”
- 5 Most Important Factors in Document Translation
- Translation Process
- Professional Translation Company Selection
- 15 Reasons why you should use a professional translation localization service
- Check out our exhaustive Translation Services Language Listing
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists, voice talents, typesetters and engineers. We’ve been performing top quality translation, transcration, localization, voice-over and typesetting for 20+ years. We can separate art (language) from science (format and code) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently. This allows your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry with 97+% first time success rate and 100% client satisfaction. We have the data to prove it!