We are currently seeking a talented Project Coordinator to assist in the coordination of translation and localization projects for international clients and project managers. The ideal candidate will have a:
- B.S. degree, preferably in MIS, Computer Science or Business Administration fields
- 1+ Year of Experience coordinating or managing technical projects
- Technical understanding of software, manuals, help, WWW & other documents file formats
- Infinite attention to details, schedules, budgets and customer requirements
- Excellent English communications skills
- Superb organizational and problem solving skills
- Proactive with ability and desire to work in a small professional environment
Duties of a Project Coordinator include:
- Creating localization kits and project specs
- Creating project plans and schedules
- Assembling project teams
- Coordinating with clients the specific project requirements
- Managing and monitoring localization teams and clients’ expectations
- Communicating status reports to clients on a weekly basis
- Making necessary adjustment to project plans when required
- Meeting Quality, Budget and Schedule requirements on every project.
- Organizing and backing up project files, databases, glossaries, etc.
- Ensuring client and end-user satisfaction every time.
Eagerness to learn and exceed expectations is expected on this job.
You will rely on Translation Memory tools like Trados and Catalyst. You will also rely on home-grown gvTools, macros, and filters, to prepare files to translators and make the localization process as easy as possible to our translators. The job will always be challenging technically and logistically.
You will work with a Project Manager that will train and guide you.
Please e-mail your salary history or requirements and CV in English either as text inserted into the body of the e-mail or as an attachment.