World class Software Localization Services
Specialized, highly technical, and professional translations into all commercial languages
GlobalVision has localized hundreds of software applications including:
- Medical Software, Engineering Software, Business Solutions and CAE/CAD/CAM applications
- GUI Localization
- Double-byte (Asian Languages Localization) and bidirectional support (Arabic Localization)
- Mobile Applications Localization
Each industry and language are assigned subject matter experts who are native translators and have wide experience, and highly successful records in the field. Our Project Managers are highly technical and trained to meet all your technical localization needs. You will be completely thrilled with our quality and service level. We guarantee it!
Briefly about GlobalVision
Translation and Localization Services company with:
- 20 years of experience in Translation, Localization and Internationalization
- 3500+ native, subject matter translators
- Professional, dedicated and responsive Project Managers
- 100+ languages supported
98+% Success Rate
According to the latest customer satisfaction survey results
- 98% said that the quality met their needs
- 99% said that projects were delivered on or ahead of schedule
- 99% said that the budget was met
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
GlobalVision’s processes are built from the ground up to conform with ISO requirements. This gives our clients the full transparency and the peace of mind while trusting us with their projects’ budgets, quality requirements and release schedules!
Clients’ Testimonials“Highly recommended! I have worked with Nabil and others at GlobalVision on several translation projects (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Iberian Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese). Projects included marketing brochures, technical white papers, and web pages. They have always been a pleasure to work with, and have provided our company with high-quality finished products.”
Diversified Software Systems, Inc. Morgan Hill, CA“We started out working with GlobalVision a few years ago on a project to translate our mobile workforce solution, 20/20 Delivery, into German. AirVersent had had little experience with software localization to date, but GlobalVision made the process much easier than we expected. There was great communication and responsiveness from the outset, and they were very thorough with a fast turnaround.”
AirVersent, mobile workforce management software Owings Mills, MD“After ten years of partnership with GlobalVision, SolidWorks can clearly attest to the success of the working relationship. Every shipment of SolidWorks CAD software, whether a major release or one of numerous Service Packs, has been delivered in English as well as all supported languages. The quality of the language translations has been high, on time delivery has been exceptional, cooperative input from GlobalVision to improve glossary terminology and suggestions to improve process and tools has been instrumental in seamlessly building our localization team.”
SolidWorks Corporation Concord, MA
Want to learn more?
Download “Does Your Product “Speak” Your Client’s Language?” Whitepaper, also read :
- Going Global? 3 Top Reasons for a Streamlined Localization Process!
- Internationalization ( i18n ) : Do’s and Don’ts in software development before product localization
- Pseudo translate before you translate
- Localization QA, how important?
- Software Translation Services = Software Localization?
- The Ideal Localization Kit
- 15 Reasons why you should use a professional translation localization service
- Software Localization Datasheet
- Check out our exhaustive Translation Services Language Listing