We provide world class Software Localization service and specialized, highly technical, and professional translations into all commercial languages.
Translation is often the critical path in Software Localization. Streamlining the process requires streamlining the translation tasks. By applying search and database technologies to the software localization process, we are able to eliminate redundancies and reduce time needed by developers and tech pub writers to manage changing content in source files, help and manuals.
GlobalVision International is founded by engineers seeking to simplify the localization process and who are able to translate/localize your software into 100+ languages.
- Desktops: Windows, Mac, Unix, Linux
- Mobile: iPhone, iPAD, Android, BlackBerry, Win
- Web: Ruby, LAMP, Ajax, HTML4, .Net
Technologies & File Types Supported
- Source Files: Wiki, ResX, ASP .Net, Java, XML, PHP, RC, VB, String Tables…
- Binary Files: DLL, EXE, OCX, RES…
- Dialog Box Resizing, Build, Compilation
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Screen Capture, Crystal Reports
Technical Translation Services for Manuals and Online Help
- Structured XML (XMetaL, FrameMaker, DocBook, …)
- FrameMaker, PageMaker, InDesign, QuarkXPress
- MS Word, MS Publisher
- RTF, SGML HTML, XML (Flare, RoboHelp, Wiki…)
- Single source environments for online help, manuals and webhelp
Some of our Software Localization Clients
“DYMO Software is localized into 16 languages, ranging from Chinese, to Czech, Polish and Hungarian as well as all Central European languages. After about five years working with a European-based company for localization we felt we needed to look elsewhere. Our initial project with GlobalVision was the localization of software and associated documentation into Traditional and Simplified Chinese. They were able to provide both languages at a competitive cost, on time, and with fewer problems than what we had experienced before. Since then, all localization has been moved to GlobalVision and we couldn’t be happier.While GlobalVision has provided excellent translation work for us, they also have very strong project management that allows them to meet their commitments on cost and delivery. Additionally, while Trados is a standard tool for localization, they understand it and make full use of it. This has allowed us to save money on localization and new product introductions by reusing previously localized sections of user manuals, help files and software UI’s.Lastly, coming at the end of a long bit of product development, localization is often done with tremendous time pressures and external stresses. Throughout such trying times, GlobalVision personnel have bent over backwards to see that our needs are met. This professionalism has earned them a very important position as part of DYMO’s extended enterprise.”
Useful Software Localization Resources
- Software Localization Datasheet
- 15 Reasons why you should use a professional translation localization service
- App Localization in a Busy Global Marketplace - May 4, 2017
- Don’t Skimp on Software Localization Services - February 28, 2017
- Unlocking the Secrets of Software Localization - December 27, 2016
- Medical Translation Jobs & the Growth of Healthcare Software - September 28, 2016
- Explosive Growth of Software in Healthcare - August 17, 2016
Learn more about Software Localization…Please Share!