“We are always looking for the best and the brightest resources in translation,
project management and business development. We encourage you to apply
even if a job description is not listed. Also, freelancers and contractors, you are
invited to complete your applications online so that your information is in our
database at the fingertips of all our project managers.”
-Micheline Freij, Director of Operations
Full Time Openings
GlobalVision International, Inc. is a specialist in software localization and technical translations with four offices worldwide. Our clients are business-to-business highly technical companies. As a result of our continued growth, we have the following openings in our USA and Beirut-Lebanon offices.
Director of Sales and Marketing – USA: NY, NJ, CA, IL, CO, MA, FL, TX…
We are seeking a Marketing and Sales exec to join our translation & localization company servicing Medical, Technology, Manufacturing, Software, Media, Legal, Financial and Human Resources industries.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to be responsible for identifying and closing business worldwide.
Digital Marketing Specialist – Beirut, Lebanon
We seek to employ a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage and improve the company’s website, boost presence on Social media, perform SEO, implement lead generation and nurturing campaigns and improve the quality of the generated leads.
Project Coordinator – Beirut, Lebanon
We are currently seeking a talented Project Coordinator to assist in the coordination of translation and localization projects for international clients and project managers.
Senior Project Manager – Westborough, MA, USA
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage translation and localization projects for international clients.
Principals only. Although we may not be able to respond to each applicant, every application is reviewed in full. We sincerely thank you for your interest.
We are constantly seeking to expand our network of freelance translators. We accept applications from qualified candidates worldwide. Please email us the following information:
- Your Resume/CV in English, include all experiences you have relating to translation and localization
- Your supported Source and Target Languages, include your native language
- Your Subject Matter Expertise
- Three References including Telephone numbers and/or emails, optional but highly recommended
- Your per word rates for translation only and review only, and if you have an hourly or minimum fee. Rates should be provided in US$ only
- Your translation capacity per day
- Any TM tools that you use, we prefer to work with SDL/Trados and Wordbee or compatible tools.
Applicants that do not offer all this information cannot be further qualified.
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org