A Translation management system is designed to host and facilitate localization and translation projects for all stakeholders– clients, translators, localizers, vendors and partners. They give users secure 24/7 access to project information and assets via a simple web browser and preferably require no software or administrative tasks from its users.
This white paper will guide you through the translation localization process and shows you how the use of a Translation Management System will help alleviate many of the issues typically encountered in more traditional methods.
What is a TMS?
Wordbeeis GlobalVision’s online translation management system, hosting and facilitating localization and translation projects for all stakeholders. It gives users secure 24/7 access to project information and assets via a simple web browser and requires no software or administrative tasks from its users.
Wordbee offers transparency to our clients so they can see translation and localization project activities and monitor progress. The process is no longer a mysterious black box. It is free of charge to all GlobalVision clients.
TMS Benefits in Brief
- Reduced project costs
- Visible project metrics (costs, quality, schedules)
- Control over company assets and IP
For Localization Managers
- Full visibility into project tasks, schedules and deliverables
- Delegate access to company translation assets
- Streamlined project workflow from initiation to release
- Collaboration platform facilitating workflow and communication
- Easy access to details: Requirements, TMs, TDs, QDs
- Efficiency enabler boosting productivity and throughput