Translation Services from GlobalVision Proud to Publish
Cost of quality is justified by its dividends: fewer support calls, wider product use, and satisfied clients. Many of our clients use our translation services after a failure in the translation process had cost them schedule slips, lost business and frustrated clients.
Getting translation done correctly means abiding to quality standards. And it is not an option but a must for players in technical industries. If you’ve experienced such problems with current or past translation service providers, you’ve landed in the right place!
Our Translation Service Extend Into
- Technical Translation Services: User Guides, Tutorials, Instructional Manuals, Online Help, Technical Datasheets, Engineering Specifications Files, Diagrams & CAD files, Manufacturing Documents…
- Business Translation Services: Financial Statements, Credit Reports, Balance Sheets, Prospectuses, Equity Research, Legal Contracts, Law Documents, Patents, Contractual Matters…
- Document Translation Services: Handbooks, Press Releases, Surveys, Marketing Brochures & Catalogs, White Papers, Datasheets, PowerPoint Presentations, Websites…
- Desktop Publishing Services: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, PDF, QuarkXPress, Adobe FrameMaker, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and all online help formats…
- Certificate of Accuracy: Available upon request at no charge!
Our proven translation process leverages the latest technologies in translation saving you time and money.
All our projects are managed in an online Translation Management System that is transparent and accessible to our clients 24/7. At any time, day or night, you can initiate a translation project enabling our project managers around the world to start your translation project immediately after initiation.
Translation memory technology is used for all projects leveraging human-based translations and storing it in databases for later reuse, minimizing translation costs and turn-around times as well as enabling consistency and accuracy in the translation.
The majority of the files are translated in their native file formats removing the need to extract text, then import their translations exposing them to human errors and formatting corruption.
Talk to us and we will show you the difference that our team can bring to your international expansion and success!
The majority of our clients come from highly technical industries involved in Healthcare, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Life-Sciences, Engineering, Electronic, Computer, Optical, Mechanical, Power, Software, CAD/CAM, Diagnostic, Test and Measurement, Defense and Energy industries…
But we are also capable of handling all business translation requirements including Financial, Legal, Marketing, Web, Human Resources, Real-Estate, Media, Audio, Video, Flash and Multimedia related projects…
Our translation services process is language-blind. In addition to Latin character based languages like English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Turkish, Dutch…, it supports non-Latin character languages including double-byte characters for Asian languages like Japanese, Chinese and Korean, bi-directional languages like Arabic, Farsi, Urdu and Hebrew, Cyrillic based languages like Russian and Bulgarian, Greek, South Asian languages like Hindi and Malay, and any other languages that you may need while conducting your business. If it is a commercially used language, we support it!
Briefly about GlobalVision
- 20 years of experience in Translation and Localization
- 3500+ native, subject matter expert translators
- Technical dedicated & responsive Project Managers
- 100+ languages supported from & into English
98+% Success Rate
According to the latest customer satisfaction survey results
- 98% said that the quality met their needs
- 99% said that projects were delivered on or ahead of schedule
- 99% said that the budget was met
ISO 9001 Certified
GlobalVision’s processes are built from the ground up to conform with ISO requirements.
Our clients enjoy peace of mind entrusting us with their projects’ budgets, quality and schedules!
“When I needed to get an Adobe FrameMaker API reference manual translated into Japanese, I had enough experience with L10N to know that it could become an expensive, time-sucking swamp if not managed properly. I interviewed a couple of translation companies, and GlobalVision emerged as the best partner for my needs. They were open and honest about what needed to be done, how long it would take, and how much it would cost. Other translation vendors had better prices that vanished when required to compare “apples to apples”.” Actifio – Waltham, MA
“Over the many years that NWL has been doing business with GlobalVision we have never been disappointed with the translations done by GlobalVision and the professionalism that your personnel has afforded us. We just received the highest compliment form one of our client in Eastern Europe: ‘The translation done by your Translation Company is better than what we could do ourselves’. Therefore we continue to recommend GlobalVision to our customers for translation services without hesitation!” NWL – Bordentown, NJ
The Difference in Translation Services
- Digitalization and Malay Translations - September 21, 2017
- Optimistic Outlooks for Italian Translation Services and the Italian Economy - September 15, 2017
- Translation Services, Canada, and Language Diversity - September 10, 2017
- Why Marketing Professionals Depend on Localized Branded Content - August 24, 2017
- The Importance of Human Translation in International Security - July 5, 2017
More translation articles…