GlobalVision International provides professional Arabic translation servicesat competitive rates. Whether you are looking to translate from English to Arabic or vice versa, we can help you!
Arabs around the world speak greatly varying Arabic dialects. The Arabic written language however remains the same across all. It is the language of the Islamic religion and therefore allows very little deviation from its original form.
When translating into Arabic, you can chose to translate into the official language, which will be understood by all literate people in the Arab world. You only need to account for varying currencies or locale specific variations when and where needed.
If you want to produce an audio track in the official Arabic language, you can also do so to meet the needs for the entire Arab world. However, if you are seeking to use local dialects, you will need to accommodate each and every country as dialects greatly vary across different Arab countries.
Arabic is a Bidirectional Language
The Arabic language is written from right to left, while numbers are written from left to write. Your software, content management system, authoring tools, or printing service provider will have to support bidirectional languages to be able to accurately handle Arabic requirements.
Arabic is not an easy language to handle. Make sure you hire professionals that can speak and write the language to understand all its nuances and requirements.
The Arabic language is the official language in 26 different countries spanning from Western Africa all the way to the Arabian Peninsula. Variation is the dialects are therefore significant.
This creates exceptional challenges for Arabic voice over or Arabic narration work. To understand the challenges involved and how best to overcome them, read our post Arabic Voiceover Challenges.
Our Arabic Translation Expertise Extends Into
- Arabic Document Translation Services: Technical Manuals, Handbooks,
- Arabic Legal Translation Services: Legal Contracts, Law Document
- Marketing Translation Services in Arabic: Brochures, Datasheets, Press Releases, Surveys
- Arabic Medical Translation Services: instruction manuals, labels, inserts, regulatory letters and software
- Arabic Website Translation Service
- Software Localization Services into Arabic with bidirectional support. Keep in mind that in Arabic letters flow from right to left, while numerals flow from left to right.
- All Arabic web file formats: HTML, XHTML, XML, JAVA, FLASH, CSS, ASP, PHP
- Arabic Audio, Subtitles, Voice Over for your videos and multimedia content in any Arabic flavor
- Project managers that speak, read and write Arabic and understand all the languages’ nuances
To ensure confidence in our Arabic translation quality work we provide, we are ISO 9001 Certified and we have a dedicated office in the Middle-East with the best Arabic translators.
Why the Arabic Language?
- Official language in 26 countries
- Native speakers: More than 420 million first language speakers.
- Total GDP of about $3.6 trillion in the countries where Arabic is spoken as an official language
- GDP global rank: #8
Client with Translation Requirements Said
“I highly recommend GlobalVision and the services they provide, far and above any other translation service previously used by PROSOCO, Inc. Projects are delivered on time – usually ahead of schedule – and I know the translation has been through a thorough quality control/assurance process.” For the complete testimonial, read the Prosoco Success Story.
Why are Professional Arabic Translations so Important?
Read the following blog posts about the importance of professional Arabic translation and the horrors in the industry of misusing Arabic bi-directional and recursive requirements:
- Arabic Translation Services and Technology in the Middle East
- Arabic Localization, Going Backwards?!
- Do All Roads Lead to Rome?
- Lack of Quality Assurance
- Arabic Voice Over Translation
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists, voice talents, typesetters and engineers. We’ve been performing top quality translation, transcration, localization, voice-over and typesetting for 20+ years. We can separate art (language) from science (format and code) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently. This allows your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry with 97+% first time success rate and 100% client satisfaction. We have the data to prove it!