As Korea prepares to open up its borders to its norther neighbor, demand for Korean translation services will accelerate. Companies that have not yet entered the Korean market will soon be very incentivized to do so.
South Korea is an industrial and technological powerhouse, there is no doubt about it. This powerhouse will continue to strive and grow as the Korean peninsula finds lasting peace. Translation services into Korean will continue to grow as their economy grows.
Professional Korean Translation Services at Competitive Rates
With Korean translation services, whether you are looking to translate from English to Korean or from Korean to English or 100+ other languages, we can help you! We’ve worked on hundreds of complex Korean translation projects for many high-tech industries including medical, software, manufacturing and engineering.
Our Korean Translation Expertise Extends Into
- Korean Technical Manuals, Datasheets
- Korean Handbooks, Press Releases, Surveys
- Legal Contracts and Law Documents in Korean
- Korean Marketing Brochures & Catalogs
- Korean Medical equipment: instruction manuals, brochures and software
- Software localization into Korean
- Korean website translation service
- All Korean web file formats: HTML, XHTML, XML, JAVA, FLASH, CSS, ASP, PHP
- Korean Audio/Video Voice-Over, Subtitling, Transcription for your Multimedia content
To ensure confidence in our Korean translation quality work we provide, we use the best Korean translators, we are ISO 9001 Certified.
- Official language in 3 regions; North Korea, South Korea & Yanbian (in People’s Republic of China)
- Native speakers: 66 million as a first language
- Worldwide speakers: 78 million
- Total GDP of about $ 1.8 trillion in the countries where Korean is spoken as an official language
Challenges in Korean Translations
The Korean language presents many challenges to the untrained individual.
Firstly, many think that Korean is a double-byte language that is based on the use of thousands of symbols. While this was true in the past, Koreans began using an alphabet based writing in the 20th century.
The modern name for the Korean alphabet is Hangeul (or Hangul). It has twenty four letters, fourteen consonants and ten vowels.
Unlike Latin based languages, Korean requires combining letters in specialized ways to form proper syllable blocks. This often presents challenges in text entry, desktop publishing and layout work involved during and after translation.
Without the proper knowledge of how syllables are constructed, words will not form correctly, making translations illegible.
“…GlobalVision’s attentiveness to our needs and wants has made them an easy choice for our company’s translations… Helping us evolve with the way we work through translating materials has made them a valuable asset to Daktronics...“
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists, voice talents, typesetters and engineers. We’ve been performing top quality translation, transcration, localization, voice-over and typesetting for 20+ years. We can separate art (language) from science (format and code) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently. This allows your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry with 97+% first time success rate and 100% client satisfaction. We have the data to prove it!