GlobalVision International provides professional Malay translation services at competitive rates.
Whether you are looking to translate from English to Malay or from Malay to English or 100+ other languages, we can help you!
Our Malay Translators’ Expertise Extends Into
- Malay Technical Manuals, Datasheets
- Malay Handbooks, Press Releases, Surveys
- Malay Legal Contracts, Law Documents
- Malay Marketing Brochures & Catalogs
- Malay Medical equipment instruction manuals, brochures and software
- Malay software localization
- Malay Website translation service
- All Malay web file formats: HTML, XHTML, XML, JAVA, FLASH, CSS, ASP, PHP
- Malay Audio/Video production with Voice Over, Subtitles, Dubbing, Transcription and all other services needed to convert your multimedia or Flash content into Malay
To ensure confidence in our Malay translation quality work we provide, we are ISO9001 Certified.
Why Malay language?
- National language in 4 countries: Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore
- Native speakers: 270+ million as a first language
- Malay is now written using the Latin script (Rumi), although an Arabic alphabet called Arab-Melayu or Jawi also exists.
- In 2015, 94 million users or 32.7% of Malay speakers had access to the internet constituting 2.8% of world total internet users
- Total GDP of about $ 1.5 trillion in the countries where Malay is spoken as an official language
One of Our Clients Said
“We had a great experience working with GlobalVision for one of our new brand. They are very professional
with the translation although we’re from a niche industry. They also managed to meet all our expectation and most importantly, dateline. We are also very satisfied with the timely response from their sales team although there’s difference in our time zone. We will definitely choose Global Vision again for our future translation project. Good job!” Cranberry (M) Sdn. Bhd., Ipoh, Malaysia
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists, typesetters and engineers. We’ve been performing top quality translation, transcration, localization, voice-over and typesetting for 20+ years. We can separate art (language) from science (format and code) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently. This allows your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry with 97+% first time success rate and 100% client satisfaction. We have the data to prove it!