GlobalVision provides world class medical translation services and professional medical localization into all commercial languages.
One of our main foci over the last 20+ years has been on the unique translation needs of Life Science companies. These include Medical & Surgical Device manufacturers, Research Tool companies, Clinical Diagnostic firms, Patient Recruitment and Clinical Trials, and Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies.
Whether your company has recently won CE Mark approval, been granted 510k Approval from the FDA or is in the process of obtaining such, we understand the importance of 100% accurate data and medical information translation.
Medical Translation Challenges
Unlike many other industries, the medical sector faces unique challenges when taking its products overseas.
Regulatory bodies heavily oversee that medical products undergo the necessary testing and documentation before approving them.
Quality and risk management are often the most important factors when it comes to fulfilling medical translation requirements.
Although these requirements often trump cost needs, cost containment continues to be of paramount importance.
GlobalVision provides world class medical translation services and professional localization into 100+ languages. Here are some reason why you should consider hiring a professional translation service to handle your medical product translation and localization.
Reasons to Use GlobalVision’s Professional Medical Translation Services
- Translation to-and-from 100+ languages. The support of a wide range of languages enables you to cover over 95% of the world’s GDP consumers.
- Second translator reviews the translation. This ensures consistency and accuracy when you require us to use more than one translator to meet a tight schedule.
- Second cycle of changes to target documents is free. This gives you the ability to solicit input from your in-country proofreaders or regulatory bodies. You can also request changes to the target text without incurring any additional charges.
- Translation database use for future savings. You own all your intellectual property, including your translation assets and translation database. By using a database, our team will reuse translation on future product updates. This minimizes recurring overhead and costs.
- Professional print design (DTP) in any format. When you print your manuals, labels, inserts and packages, you don’t have to worry about mistakes that require reprint and reship.
How is GlobalVision Different?
- Blind back-translation available. Regulatory bodies at times require back-translation to verify that the translation is complete and accurate.
- Free Translation Management System (TMS). GlobalVision extends to you the ability to use a free translation portal. It enables you to communicate your requirements, review and approve proposals and invoices, proof the translation and access your translation assets. We have fully digitized our translation value chain in 2006 before the term digital transformation was even coined!
- Certificate of Accuracy is available. It is typically a must-have for all medical translation projects. Our certificate of accuracy is authentic and meaningful. It is not a disclaimer or a waiver of liability, as most other vendors offer.
- $1M E&O insurance is in effect for over 10 years, although we never had to use it. Our clients love our work and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
ISO 9001 Certified
To ensure confidence in our medical translation quality work we provide, GlobalVision is ISO9001:2015 Certified. We obtained our ISO certification in 2010. Our quality management system enables us to monitor, audit and track any non-conformance. We can hence act quickly to address important issues as they surface. This is often much before our clients or their clients encounter them. We have the data to prove it.
Our Life-Science Translation Service and expertise extend into:
- Digital medical products (Computer Aided Detection, Digital Microscopy, Diagnostic Systems, Robotic Surgery)
- Medical documents, prescriptions, Data Sheets, Reports …
- Patient Information, Questionnaires, Recruitment Materials for patient recruitment and clinical trials
- User guides for medical staff and patients
- Medical equipment: instruction manuals, brochures and software
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information
- Labeling, Custom Printing, and Packaging Services
- Certificate of Accuracy upon request for your 21 CFR Part 11 compliant records
- Medical Interpretive Services into 100+ languages
- Medical Transcription Services
Attend Healthcare Translation Webinar
Please watch the following short 2-minute intro to find out more:
Medical Translation Success Story
“Working with GlobalVision is always an easy decision. Not only is the GlobalVision team seamless and a pleasure to team-up with, but their work is always thorough, accurate, and we trust their final product. GlobalVision has always been very flexible with our sometimes-demanding timelines, and they are very fair with their price. When we started to work with GlobalVision, what attracted us the most was how they not only could translate our articles, but they could also lay them out in InDesign.
Though this may seem like a standard task, you must understand that not every company can tackle this. We found that often companies did not have the version of Creative Suite that was compatible with our own. It can get really messy with plug-ins and conversions. However, GlobalVision is completely equipped and we are so grateful for that. Their great attitude, work ability, and open communication makes them the full package.” SanovaWorks, New York, NY
Healthcare Translation Clients Testimonials
“We are very impressed with GlobalVision’s professional approach to localization. Our product-update localization efforts and costs have gone down by as much as 30%.” Biomerica, Inc.,Newport, CA
“… On a different note, I just went onto your website. Feel free to list our company as one of your happy clients, as we are very pleased with your work so far.” Carl Zeiss Vision Canada, Ontario, Canada
Medical Translation Resources
- Medical Translation Company Brochure
- 5 Cases Studies in Medical Translation and Localization Whitepaper
- 10 ways to reduce medical devices translation localization costs
- 15 Reasons why you should use a professional translation localization service
- Personal medical translation needs
- 7 Medical Devices Regulatory Restrictions You Need to Know for the Global Market - January 28, 2019
- Medical Device Documentation Best Translation Practices - August 30, 2018
- Medical Device Translation Service Directive Updates: Asia - June 7, 2018
- Certified Medical Translator Selection - May 21, 2018
- Medical Device Regulations When Entering New International Markets - April 27, 2018
Read more in Medical Translation Blog…
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists, voice talents, typesetters and engineers. We’ve been performing top quality translation, transcration, localization, voice-over and typesetting for 20+ years. We can separate art (language) from science (format and code) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently. This allows your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry with 97+% first time success rate and 100% client satisfaction. We have the data to prove it!