GlobalVision International provides high quality, fast turnaround website translation services at competitive rates. A global web strategy permits not only easy communication with your global audience, but also the ability to generate global leads to grow your business worldwide.
Our technical staff know how to deal with both static and dynamic website. We’ve done translations in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and many other content management systems (CMS).
Our website translation process includes steps to extract text that need translation from your CMS and import it back with minimal overhead and disruption to the website’s code.
Also, our translators and technical teams know enough about search-engine optimization to maintain any SEO work you have done on the source text in the target pages for all languages. This minimizes any extra SEO work needed after translation.
Why Translate Websites?
Our Web Translations Include
- Comprehensive website translations in 100+ languages and all web file formats, static and dynamic. Having access to so many language pairs will give you peace of mind when your management asks you to expand on the languages your website supports.
- All translations undergo a second translator review to maintain accuracy and consistency. This enables us to apply as many translators as needed on your project to deliver within strict deadlines.
- Maintenance packages enabling you to keep your multilingual sites synchronized with the source language without any constraints on updating the source, as frequently as needed.
- Search Engine Geo-Optimization for all multilingual sites at the core. Keywords are the DNA of a website. You cannot accurately translate a website and maintain its SEO ranking without first implementing a keyword translation strategy.
- Targeted translations of key landing pages to reach your global audience efficiently. Cornerstone or pillar pages are the most important pages to consider localizing. Our translation team fully understands priorities and apply them.
- Localization and Transcreation of Pay-Per-Click campaigns, Keywords and Ads. It is not enough to transliterate keywords. They need to be optimized for the local audience. Keyword glossaries are very important and have to be in place first.
- Translation and localization of needed marketing collateral and web-enabled apps. Our abilities don’t stop at web pages. We can localize any web-enabled applications or attached marketing, sales, financial or other collateral on your website. We are a comprehensive website translation vendor.
How to target 90% of the world’s gross domestic product (GDP) Consumers?
Many companies would love to have that kind of reach, but cannot justify the cost to translate websites in full. So our answer is simple. Don’t aim for a grand portal, but don’t isolate yourself. Instead, open a Window to the World! Check out our “Window to the World” website translation Services package and request a free consultation!
Spending too much on AdWords?
Did you know that English keywords are a lot more competitive and costly than non-English ones? By localizing your PPC campaign, you can reduce the cost of the campaign and increase its reach. Our articles below contain numerous tips and recommendations that will help you reduce your website translation and AdWords campaigns costs and improve your global traffic and leads!
A global website permits easy communication with your global audience to grow your business worldwide.
“As you know, GoldRiver hired GlobalVision this year to translate our website into five foreign languages. I just wanted to let you know that our customers have uniformly told us that the quality of translation is very good—and that your efforts lend credibility and professionalism to our brand. Thanks again for your company’s fine efforts.”
Must Read Web Translation Articles
- The Importance of Digital Content Localization in Global Websites - February 18, 2019
- 4 Key Ways to Build a Multilingual Website - January 5, 2019
- 9 Ways a Multilingual Website Can Boost Your Web Traffic - October 8, 2018
- How Global Translation Services Can Save Your Business Money - October 4, 2018
- How Website and Translation Marketing Strategies Impact Global Sales - June 21, 2018
Learn more on our Website Translation Blog…
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists, voice talents, typesetters and engineers. We’ve been performing top quality translation, transcration, localization, voice-over and typesetting for 20+ years. We can separate art (language) from science (format and code) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently. This allows your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry with 97+% first time success rate and 100% client satisfaction. We have the data to prove it!