Did your previous translation and localization project slip, exceed its delivery schedule or not meet your end-users’ quality needs? We often hear complaints about vendors failing in one or all three requirements: Budget, Schedule and Quality! Not at GlobalVision, our yearly surveys, consistently show that we can meet all 3 criteria 98+% of the time! This while paper will help you plan and budget localization projects.
Let’s face it, to succeed in today’s business environment, companies in all industries have to think globally. The ones that don’t will ultimately be taken over by the ones that do, or perish. Thinking globally means that you have to release product internationally, on time and with the quality that international users expect! This whitepaper presents you with straight forward metrics that will help you determine the budget and schedules needed for your translation and localization projects to succeed. Don’t request a translation bid without reading it first!
Planning Translation & Localization
- Looking for quality? How do you derive an accurate budget for your complex translation and localization projects?
- Looking for the lowest cost vendor? Think long term! Content has a bad habit of changing over time requiring updates to the translated assets. How to estimate what the recurring update costs will be? Long term savings are much more important than short term ones!
- Working to release your localized product yesterday? How to estimate the time needed to properly complete the translation or localization effort?
- Want to streamline the process? What order to apply to translate your files when software, help, manuals and other assets are needed in other languages?
- What to watch out for that can throw your project off, or come back and haunt you in future releases?
First-level rules of thumb are explicitly detailed in simple mathematical equations that, although may not get you a hole in one, will surely get you on the green!
Use the info in this whitepaper to better plan your upcoming localization and translation projects. It is a must read for all localization stakeholders. Download it today!
Why Choose GlobalVision?
To put it simply, experience! We are professional project managers, subject-matter-expert linguists, typesetters and engineers. We’ve been performing top quality translation, transcration, localization, voice-over and typesetting for 20+ years. We can separate art (language) from science (format and code) and then fuse them together seamlessly and efficiently. This allows your words to be meaningful and presentable in all languages. Our quality and customer service are second to none in the industry with 97+% first time success rate and 100% client satisfaction. We have the data to prove it!