To succeed in today’s economy a company needs to broaden its horizons and think globally, specifically it must aim to cater to the needs of its international customers and radiate a global image. This is exactly why a product localization strategy has to be as tactically and strategically important to the company as its global vision.
Based on a real life case study, this whitepaper discusses how localization can be an awesome opportunity, and why we believe that “The language of business is not English, but the language of the customer.”
What you will learn?
- Benefits of Localization and Translation to the end user
- Competitive Advantages gained when product localization is properly implemented
- Global brand building and its worldwide benefits
- Although some still think it is, why localization is not a threat
- Learn why localization is a powerful opportunity even to startups and smaller companies
If you are still undecided on having your software, product, website or collateral translated or localized for your major potential markets, this whitepaper is a ten minute read that can shed more light for you and help you make your decision. It is based on a real-life case with a premiere CAD company that started localizing at an early stage propelling it to become one of the leading powerhouse in its industry!
Download and read it today!Please Share!